Stuff you need to know...HOLIDAY ORDERING DETAILS!!
Holiday ordering details!!
Below are a few points to keep in mind when ordering for the Holidays...
1) If you are placing your order and wish to receive it around 12/13-12/23, you MUST add a note to the note section when placing your order (Christmas, Holiday order, etc). If you do not do so, we will assume it is a normal order and it will be processed and shipped as usual.
2) All Holiday orders MUST be placed by 12/10/17 in order for us to guarantee them by 12/13-12/23. All orders will be shipped starting 12/10, so we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive ON 12/23, only that it will arrive BEFORE then.
3) If you are ordering a gift for someone else and would not like a receipt placed with the order, please specify this in the notes section when placing the order.
4) If you are ordering a gift for someone and you would like us to include a decorative note (Holiday themed) with a message, please specify this in the notes section when placing the order.
5) Unfortunately, there is no way for us to hold your credit card information and charge the card once your item has shipped, so you will be charged at the time of purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions, PLEASE post it on Facebook! If you have a question, others might too...it's a good way to share the information. If you aren't on Facebook and would rather email us, you can always do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to help make your family's Holiday Season Merry and Bright!